NuParadigm DataFlow™ : Overview
Our exclusive NuParadigm DataFlow™ product helps you automate business functions that are highly repetitive or standardized in nature, ensuring that the required business procedures are always followed, with greater accuracy, reliability and monitoring capabilities. It all starts with the accurate and efficient receipt of data, whether it comes from paper or electronic sources, and the use of scanning and document imaging technology to retrieve, capture, route, process, organize and store information in easily retrievable formats. DataFlow lets you automate these functions while virtually eliminating errors and dramatically improving your operational workflow, all with significant reductions in associated labor costs.
With NuParadigm DataFlow, you can automate virtually any business process that operates on an established set of guidelines, checks and balances. And with the ease of use and the versatility of DataFlow applications, you don’t need to make your system fit our system…whatever your established standards of practice are for a given business function, our systems are readily customizable to match that workflow pattern…and changing the workflow is a simple process that can often be done by your staff!
Here are just some of the benefits of the DataFlow product:
- Simple to Implement…it’s set up and running in less than half the time of competitive applications
- Maps to your Current Environment…easily integrates into your existing systems
- People Friendly…your staff will appreciate how easy it is to use and the time savings it brings them
- Incredibly Short Learning Curve…there’s almost no training required
- Amazingly Affordable…DataFlow is so easy to implement and use it can be as little as half the cost of competitive systems…with greater functionality and versatility
- Labor Reduction: We can comfortably say you can reduce your labor costs associated with document management by 30% or more! (We’ve had clients reduce this labor by almost 90%!)
- Loan / Account Processing
- Credit Card / Account Approvals
- Exceptions Processing
- Accounts Payable
- Student / Employee / Patient Records
- Financial Aid
- Supply Chain Management
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Customer Service
- HIPAA Compliance
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- and more...
225 Chesterfield Industrial Blvd.
Chesterfield, MO, 63005