NuParadigm Foundation™ : Platforms
NuParadigm Foundation™ Manager is a highly visual tool that makes process development as simple as drawing a flowchart. Graphical icons are literally linked to pre-existing components within the Foundation system that easily integrate virtually any system process, without incurring the extra cost and complexity of middleware. Developers can quickly add, move or delete Foundation components to configure Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) frameworks.
Here are more of the advantages of Foundation Manager:
- Visual Development Environment: The process of development is like drawing a flowchart of your system process flow. Graphical icons are literally linked to pre-coded components that perform given functions, greatly simplifying the development of process flows, and allowing for the seamless interconnection of applications.
- Trans-Enterprise Services Grid (TSG): This application pattern lets you design and implement process flows with unprecedented ease and performance.
The workflows created in the Foundation Manager are literally taken from the abstract state of the flowchart and converted into a powerful runtime platform to control agent and application operations throughout the system. Everything runs in an asynchronous, SOA environment that allows applications to directly exchange data with maximum efficiency.
Features of the Foundation Server include:
- Service Oriented Architecture: This is the future of computing systems…and it’s operating now in Foundation! SOA allows different applications to directly exchange data with one another, so your everyday applications can work together seamlessly. Even disparate data sources can be unified to allow you to access and correlate information in ways you only wished you could before.
- Highly Optimized Runtime Platform: The asynchronous nature of SOA maximizes the speed and efficiency of parallel applications.
- Asynchronous, Agent Based Architecture: Processing functions are spread out throughout the network’s resources, with the ability to directly interface with individual computers handling more of the workload traditionally handled by the server.
- No Centralized Management Hub: Since functionality is spread out through the broad resources of the network, and since asynchronous architecture allows for more direct interfacing of applications, the need for a centralized hub is eliminated. In this environment, even if the server goes down, the rest of the system can typically still function normally, reconnecting with the server without any data loss.
- Seamless Process Integration: The components within Foundation can be easily accessed to integrate virtually any system process, without incurring the extra cost and complexity of middleware.
- Systems Scale without Loss of Performance: With Foundation, you can extend or remove applications without a dramatic need for re-development of process flows…without sacrificing system speed and efficiency.
Foundation SDK is a collection of Java-based development tools that allow a developer to create customized components within Foundation. Whether it’s NuParadigm or a company IT person, SDK simplifies the process of programming customized functions for a workflow process.
- Loan / Account Processing
- Credit Card / Account Approvals
- Exceptions Processing
- Accounts Payable
- Student / Employee / Patient Records
- Financial Aid
- Supply Chain Management
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Customer Service
- HIPAA Compliance
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- and more...
225 Chesterfield Industrial Blvd.
Chesterfield, MO, 63005